Search Hotels in Seekonk
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Seekonk, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping and university vibe. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Top sights around the area include Kennedy Plaza, Rhode Island State Capitol Building and Roger Williams Park Zoo.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Seekonk
- The closest major airport is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seekonk
Favourite family attractions include Seekonk Grand Prix and Fantasyland. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Seekonk Speedway and Monster Mini Golf.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Seekonk. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Nichols Guest House B & B - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Hampton Inn Seekonk - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit around the area include Kennedy Plaza, located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of the city, and Rhode Island State Capitol Building, which is 5.1 mi/8.2 km away.
Dressing for Seekonk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- About 1198.50 millimetres of rain falls on Seekonk each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Seekonk?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Seekonk, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Seekonk?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Seekonk?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Seekonk?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Seekonk?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Seekonk?
What's the best high-end hotel in Seekonk?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Seekonk?
Seekonk Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Seekonk by Star Rating
- Hotels near Seekonk Airports
- Accommodation near Seekonk Attractions
- More accommodation types in Seekonk
- Choose Your Seekonk Hotel Style
- Search Seekonk Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Seekonk
- Hotels Near Seekonk, Massachusetts
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends