Search Flushing Hotels, New York
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 28 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2019
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Flushing, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and Chinatown. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, festivals and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Arthur Ashe Stadium.
- You'll find 2175 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Flushing
The city is well known for its live music and festivals, and cultural venues include Queens Historical Society, John Bowne House and Kingsland Homestead. The city is notable for its China town and landmarks like Free Synagogue of Flushing and Unisphere. The picturesque setting of Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Queens Botanical Garden exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Flushing. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Flushing/LaGuardia Airport - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Queens can enjoy access to a health club and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
- Grandview Hotel New York - Our customers like the convenient parking and WiFi at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Queens features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Queens features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Other top sights in Flushing include Arthur Ashe Stadium. In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Citi Field, located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city centre, and Belmont Park, which is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) away.
Getting around Flushing
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Flushing Main St. Station, Flushing Murray Hill Station or Flushing Broadway Station. Flushing might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Flushing
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- About 1137 millimetres of rain falls on Flushing each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Flushing?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Flushing, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Flushing?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Flushing?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Flushing?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Flushing?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Flushing?
Flushing Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Flushing by Star Rating
- Hotels near Flushing Airports
- Areas of Flushing
- Accommodation near Flushing Attractions
- More accommodation types in Flushing
- Choose Your Flushing Hotel Style
- Search Flushing Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Flushing
- Hotels Near Flushing, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends