Search Hotels in Flushing Chinatown, Flushing
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Flushing Chinatown hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Flushing Chinatown
Flushing Chinatown is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and major shopping area. You might consider a stop at Free Synagogue of Flushing while you're checking out the city. Flushing Chinatown has hotels to suit everyone's tastes, and makes a great base for exploring the sights in and around Flushing.
Staying in Flushing Chinatown
You’ll find many accommodation choices in Flushing Chinatown, and our guests note these as some of their favourites:
- Hyatt Place Flushing/LaGuardia Airport: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an indoor pool and a health club. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- John Hotel: 2.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and helpful staff.
Flushing Chinatown might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Flushing. Queens is a neighbourhood known for its attending sporting events, lively festivals and major shopping area. This neighbourhood is home to 147 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport: 2.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Ibis Styles New York LaGuardia Airport: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport/Astoria: 2.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a fitness centre and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around Flushing
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at John Bowne House, Kingsland Homestead or Queens Historical Society during your stay in Flushing Chinatown. A visit to Free Synagogue of Flushing is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Queens, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Citi Field. King Manor Museum, Rufus King Park and Prospect Cemetery are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Flushing.
Getting Around Flushing Chinatown and the Greater Flushing Area
To venture out of town, take a train from Flushing Main St. Station.