Exeter Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Exeter with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 9 pet-friendly hotels. Consider these popular Exeter hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- Woodleigh Coach House - Guest house is a dog-friendly guesthouse, offering a coffee shop/café for its human guests along with TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star guesthouse's convenient parking and location.
- Hotel Du Vin Exeter is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a full-service spa and a restaurant. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's pool and comfortable rooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Headweir Mill House. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's comfy beds and location.
Planning your trip to Exeter
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Exeter is 26 mm
Exploring Exeter with your pet
Known for its cathedrals, Exeter has lots to offer visitors, including its theatres, monuments and university life. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Spacex. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Exeter Cathedral and St Martin's Church. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Exeter Exotics, The Ark Pet Centre or Pets at Home Exeter Marsh.