History buffs will enjoy exploring Evesham, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and countryside, this city will delight tourists with its gardens, riverfront and bars. Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Swan Theatre and Royal Shakespeare Theatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in Evesham
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Evesham
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Almonry Heritage Centre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Swan Theatre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Evesham. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Dumbleton Hall Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- The Wood Norton - Our customers like the quiet location and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Stratford on Avon Salford Priors Salford Hall - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Royal Shakespeare Theatre, located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city centre, and Shakespeare Monument, which is 12.5 mi (20 km) away.
Getting around Evesham
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Evesham Station or Evesham Honeybourne Station. Evesham might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Evesham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Evesham gets about 758.80 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C