Visiting Everglades City
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Everglades City, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the local tours, parks and seafood restaurants. Top sights in the area include Naples Beach, Naples Pier and Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens.
- You'll find 1401 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Naples
- The closest major airport is in Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal), 31.7 mi (50.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 52.9 mi (85.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Everglades City
A couple of favourite places to visit are Museum of the Everglades and Everglades City Hall. Additionally, you'll find Collier Seminole State Park and Cape Romano in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Everglades City. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ivey House - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and central location.
- Rod And Gun Club - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Everglades City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 15°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of 11°C
- Average annual rainfall for Everglades City is 1390 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 11°C