Guests will appreciate the restaurants, parks and beaches in Erquy. This city also attracts visitors with its seaside ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city centre
Staying in Erquy
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy Hotel De la Plage d'Erquy.
Hotel De la Plage d'Erquy, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Erquy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Erquy gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year