Guests are sure to enjoy the golfing in Saint-Briac-sur-Mer.
- There are 3 Saint-Briac-sur-Mer hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Saint-Briac-sur-Mer
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Dinard Golf, Gaea - Golf de Lancieux, and Golf de Tremereuc are favourite sights to visit
- St. Malo Citadel and St. Vincent Cathedral are noteworthy landmarks
Staying in Saint-Briac-sur-Mer
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Residence Les Roches Douvres - Lagrange Confort.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Residence Les Roches Douvres - Lagrange Confort with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Saint-Briac-sur-Mer
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Briac-sur-Mer each year