Visiting La Richardais
Visitors to La Richardais are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, bars and museums. Top sights around the area include St. Vincent Cathedral, St. Malo Citadel and Saint-Malo Ferry Port.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in La Richardais
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in La Richardais
A favourite place to visit in the city is Rance Tidal Power Station. In the area, you'll also find St. Vincent Cathedral and St. Malo Citadel.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in La Richardais. Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Kyriad Saint-Malo Ouest-Dinard - Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Saint-Malo Ferry Port, located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Grand Aquarium, which is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) away.
Dressing for La Richardais
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for La Richardais is 30 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C