Visitors to Saint-Quay-Portrieux are sure to enjoy the seaside. The scenic and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Quay-Portrieux
- The closest major airport is in Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Quay-Portrieux
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Casino Beach, Portrieux Beach and Cote de Geolo. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ile de la Comtesse and Saint-Quay Beach.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Saint-Quay-Portrieux. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel The Originals Ker Moor Préférence is located in central Saint-Quay-Portrieux. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Saint-Quay-Portrieux can enjoy access to free parking and a marina, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
- Hotel Saint-Quay is located in the heart of Saint-Quay-Portrieux. With a stay at this hotel in Saint-Quay-Portrieux, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Apartment Type F1 bis 42 m² n ° 5 is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city's heart. Located in Saint-Quay-Portrieux, this apartment features a kitchen, free WiFi and a living room.
Dressing for Saint-Quay-Portrieux
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Saint-Quay-Portrieux gets about 805.00 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°C