Visitors to Paimpol are sure to enjoy the port and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and shopping.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodation options in Paimpol
- The closest major airport is in Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit), 19 mi (30.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Paimpol
Exploring the port is a top activity, and Paimpol Harbour is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cote de Geolo and Beauport Abbey.
Getting around Paimpol
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Paimpol Station. Paimpol may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Paimpol
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 805.00 millimetres of rain falls on Paimpol each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°C