Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars and monuments in Ploumanach. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its beaches.
- There are 3 Ploumanach hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ploumanach
- Popular family attractions include Aquarium marin de Tregastel, Vivons Perches Adventure Park, and Village Gaulois
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, such as Ploumanac'h Lighthouse
- The the sea and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Tregastel Beach, Perros-Guirec Beach, and Trebeurden Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Ploumanach
There are many transport options in Ploumanach. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in Ploumanach
You may enjoy one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Citotel De L'europe
- Le Castel Beau Site
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Citotel De L'europe with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Le Castel Beau Site has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Ploumanach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Ploumanach each year