Visitors can enjoy all that Pleumeur-Bodou has to offer including the museums, golf courses and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodation options in Pleumeur-Bodou
- The closest major airport is in Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pleumeur-Bodou
Attractions like Village Gaulois and Vivons Perches Adventure Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Le Radome and Golf de Saint Samson.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 41 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Pleumeur-Bodou. This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Pleumeur-Bodou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Pleumeur-Bodou is 31 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C