Search Hotels in Morlaix
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 14 Apr 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Morlaix has to offer including the local tours, waterfront and bars. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Morlaix
- The closest major airport is in Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit), 19.3 mi (31 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Morlaix
The city's cultural venues include Duchess Anne’s House and Musée de Morlaix. The city is notable for landmarks like Office de Tourisme de Morlaix, Eglise Saint Melaine and Viaduc de Morlaix. Additionally, you might want to add Armorique Natural Regional Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Morlaix. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Du Port - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a free manager's reception, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel de L'Europe - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Morlaix
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Morlaix Station. Morlaix may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Morlaix
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Morlaix gets about 1129.10 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C