Visitors can enjoy all that Trebeurden has to offer including the seaside and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in Trebeurden
- The closest major airport is in Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Trebeurden
The city's natural beauty is on display at Trebeurden Beach, Pointe de Bihit and Plage de Goas Lagorn. You'll also find Village Gaulois and Le Radome in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Trebeurden. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hôtel Restaurant La Maison is located in central Trebeurden. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Trebeurden can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its breakfast.
- Ti al Lannec, The Originals Collection (Relais du Silence) is located in the heart of Trebeurden. This 4-star hotel in Trebeurden features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Pavillon de la plage is located within 0.9 mi (1.5 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Trebeurden can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Trebeurden
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Trebeurden gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C