Visitors to Tregastel are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium, gardens and bars.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Tregastel
- The closest major airport is in Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tregastel
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Tregastel Beach, Ile Renote and Plage de Tourony. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aquarium marin de Tregastel and Plage du Coz Pors.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Tregastel. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Park Hotel Bellevue is located in central Tregastel. This 3-star hotel in Tregastel features free WiFi, free parking and a fitness centre.
- Résidence les Bains is located in the heart of Tregastel. Guests staying at this apartment in Tregastel can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Le Beauséjour is located within 1.1 mi (1.8 km) of the city centre. This 3-star hotel in Tregastel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
Dressing for Tregastel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Tregastel is 31 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C