Search Hotels in Roscoff
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 8 Dec 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 23 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2016
House With 3 Bedrooms in Roscoff, With Wonderful sea View, Enclosed Garden and Wifi - 50 m From the Beach
Villa With 4 Bedrooms in Roscoff, With Wonderful sea View, Enclosed Garden and Wifi - 5 m From the Beach
Visitors to Roscoff are sure to enjoy the seaside and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and its breweries.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodation options in Roscoff
- The closest major airport is in Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit), 23.5 mi (37.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Roscoff
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Laber Beach, Plage du Traon Erc'h and Beach of Pouldu. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Notre-Dame de Croaz Batz and La Maison des Johnnies et de l'Oignon Rose de Roscoff.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Roscoff. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Le Temps de Vivre - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and a computer station.
- Hôtel Aux Tamaris - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a computer station, along with digital TV.
- Hôtel La Résidence des Artistes - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and a terrace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Roscoff
With so many transport options, seeing all of Roscoff is simple. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Roscoff Station. You can ride a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Roscoff
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 38 millimetres of rain falls on Roscoff each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Roscoff?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Roscoff, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Roscoff?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Roscoff?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Roscoff?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Roscoff?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Roscoff?
What's the best boutique hotel in Roscoff?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Roscoff?
Roscoff Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Roscoff by Star Rating
- Hotels near Roscoff Airports
- Accommodation near Roscoff Attractions
- More accommodation types in Roscoff
- Choose Your Roscoff Hotel Style
- Search Roscoff Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Roscoff
- Hotels Near Roscoff, Brittany
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends