Search Hotels in Saint-Brieuc
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 8 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 30 Jul 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Brieuc has to offer including the live music, musical theatre and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and seaside.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Brieuc
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Brieuc
Favourite places to visit in the city include Cote de Geolo, Saint-Brieuc Cathedral and Museum of Art and History of Saint-Brieuc. Additionally, you might want to add Les Champs to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Saint-Brieuc. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Novotel Saint-Brieuc Centre Gare - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Edgar - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Styles Saint-Brieuc Gare Centre - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting around Saint-Brieuc
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Saint Brieuc Station. Saint-Brieuc may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Saint-Brieuc
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Brieuc is 28 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Saint-Brieuc?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Brieuc, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Saint-Brieuc?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Saint-Brieuc?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Saint-Brieuc?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Saint-Brieuc?
What's the best luxury hotel in Saint-Brieuc?
Where's the best place to stay in Saint-Brieuc to be near historical sites?
Saint-Brieuc Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Brieuc by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Brieuc Airports
- Accommodation near Saint-Brieuc Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Brieuc
- Choose Your Saint-Brieuc Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Brieuc Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Brieuc
- Hotels Near Saint-Brieuc, Brittany
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends