Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Dunnville, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the kayaking, flowers and sunsets. This welcoming, riverfront city also attracts visitors with its horseback riding, forests and camping.
- There are 3 Dunnville hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dunnville
- No. 6 RCAF Dunnville Museum and Dunnville Community Theatre are popular cultural attractions
- The rivers, flowers and sunsets highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Byng Island Conservation Area, James N. Allan Provincial Park, and Rock Point Provincial Park
Staying in Dunnville
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate Riverview Motel.
Riverview Motel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Dunnville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- Dunnville gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year