Search Hotels in Drumcondra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Drumcondra, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Tolka Park and Croke Park.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Drumcondra
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Drumcondra
Top places to visit in the city include Tolka Park and Croke Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find National Botanic Gardens and James Joyce Cultural Centre.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 19 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Drumcondra. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Errigal Guest House - This 3.5-star guesthouse in Glasnevin features free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Kennedy's Pub Drumcondra - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this inn. This 3-star inn in Dublin Northside features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
- Dublin Skylon Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Glasnevin features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Garden of Remembrance, 1.1 mi/1.8 km from the city centre, and Parnell Square, which is 1.1 mi/1.8 km away.
Dressing for Drumcondra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 759 millimetres of rain falls on Drumcondra each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Drumcondra?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Drumcondra, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Drumcondra?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Drumcondra?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Drumcondra?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Drumcondra?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Drumcondra?
Drumcondra Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Drumcondra by Star Rating
- Hotels near Drumcondra Airports
- Areas of Drumcondra
- Accommodation near Drumcondra Attractions
- More accommodation types in Drumcondra
- Choose Your Drumcondra Hotel Style
- Search Drumcondra Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Drumcondra
- Hotels Near Drumcondra, Dublin
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends