Visitors to Daventry are sure to enjoy the bars, golf courses and spas. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Silverstone Circuit, Warwick Castle and Warwick Racecourse.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Daventry
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oxford (OXF), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Daventry
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and Daventry Country Park. Additionally, you might want to add Canons Ashby House to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Daventry. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Threeways House - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking and a free manager's reception. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- The Granary at Fawsley - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this inn. Amenities at this 4-star inn include free breakfast and in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Top places to visit outside the city include Silverstone Circuit, 12.6 mi/20.3 km from the heart of the city, and Warwick Castle, which is 16.8 mi (27 km) away.
Dressing for Daventry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Daventry gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C