Visitors will appreciate the skiing, restaurants, and spas in Cluses. Welcoming and walkable, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its bars, mountains, and shopping.
- There are 2 Cluses hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while May tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Geneva International Airport (GVA), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cluses
- Skiing is one of the top activities, while Grand-Bornand Ski Lift, Aquacime Spa, and Moulins Ski Lift are favourite sights to visit
- The mountains, glaciers, and riverfront highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Lake Flaine, Lac de Gers, and Mountain Nature Center
Cluses is only 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Les Gets. Top sights in the area include Bellevue Cable Car and Parc de Merlet.
Getting around Cluses
There are plenty of options for getting around Cluses. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Cluses Station.
Staying in Cluses
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Hôtel le Bargy, averaging GBP 78.37 per night. A 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Hôtel le Bargy with a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Cluses
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July through September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Cluses each year