Visiting Les Gets
Visitors to Les Gets are sure to enjoy the skiing and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, mountain views and golf courses. Top sights in the city include Avoriaz Ski Resort and Les Gets Ski Resort.
- There are 162 hotels and other accommodation options in Les Gets
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Les Gets
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Les Gets Ski Resort and Avoriaz Ski Resort are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Museum of Mechanical Music to your agenda.
In Morzine, there are 162 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Chamois d'Or Hotel & Spa - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and helpful staff.
- Loc Hotel Alpen Sports - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Popular places to visit around the area include Flaine Ski Resort, located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Evian Thermal Spa, which is 17.3 mi/27.8 km away.
Dressing for Les Gets
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- About 848.10 millimetres of rain falls on Les Gets each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C