Clitheroe Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Clitheroe and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 4 hotels that accept pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Shireburn Arms Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and flat-screen TVs. Our customers love this 4-star hotel's bar and cleanliness.
- Foxfields Country Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Red Pump Inn. This inn offers guests a restaurant and TVs. Guests enjoy this 3-star inn's breakfast and comfy beds.
Planning your trip to Clitheroe
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Clitheroe is 867 mm
Exploring Clitheroe with your pet
Known for its castles, Clitheroe has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Forest of Bowland and Clitheroe Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bowland Wild Boar Park and Whalley Abbey. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pink Whiskers, WuffitMix or Somax Kitchens.