Search Hotels in City-Centre - Petite France, Strasbourg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near City-Centre - Petite France, Strasbourg
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting City-Centre - Petite France
City-Centre - Petite France is an historic neighbourhood known for its stunning cathedral. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Our Lady of Strasbourg Cathedral, L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum and Rohan Palace. City-Centre - Petite France has hotels to suit everyone's tastes, and makes a great base for exploring the sights in and around Strasbourg.
Staying in City-Centre - Petite France
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Pavillon Régent Petite France: Hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Covered Bridge. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Hôtel Les Haras: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 5-minute walk from Covered Bridge. Expedia travellers like this hotel's quiet location and breakfast.
- BOMA: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 6-minute walk from Covered Bridge. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
City-Centre - Petite France might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Strasbourg neighbourhood for your stay. Historic Center is a neighbourhood known for its stunning cathedral, major shopping area and interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood is home to 70 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 9-minute walk from Alsatian Museum. Expedia travellers like this hotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Hôtel Gutenberg: 4-star hotel with free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk and a free manager's reception, steps from L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around This Strasbourg Neighbourhood
Some landmarks in City-Centre - Petite France that you won't want to miss include Our Lady of Strasbourg Cathedral, Rohan Palace and Covered Bridge. L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum and Alsatian Museum are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Historic Center to visit Our Lady of Strasbourg Cathedral, L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum and Rohan Palace. Other places worth visiting include Rue des Hallebardes, Kammerzell House and Place Kléber.
Getting Around City-Centre - Petite France and the Greater Strasbourg Area
If you want to see more of the city, Langstross Grand'Rue Tram Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Place Broglie Tram Stop and Homme de Fer Tram Station.