Search Hotels Near Cavaliere Beach, Le Lavandou
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Cavaliere Beach
Reviewed on 5 Oct 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 14 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2018
Visiting Cavaliere Beach
Cavaliere Beach is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its beaches. Cavaliere Beach is a great base for exploring the greater Le Lavandou area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Cavaliere Beach
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Cavaliere Beach, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Hotel Cavalière Sur Plage: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Cap Nègre Hôtel: 3-star hotel featuring a bar/lounge, free WiFi and free self-parking. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
Cavaliere Beach may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Le Lavandou neighbourhood for a place to stay. The Saint-Tropez City Centre neighbourhood has lots to explore while you're in town. This neighbourhood is home to 33 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre, 12-minute walk from Saint Tropez Citadel. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and breakfast.
- Hôtel La Ponche: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Saint Tropez Citadel. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Hôtel Playa: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 10-minute walk from Saint Tropez Citadel.
Sightseeing Around Le Lavandou
There's plenty to see and do while you're in Cavaliere Beach. Experience Le Lavandou with a visit to other sights like Layet Beach or Pramousquier Beach.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Saint-Tropez City Centre, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Saint Tropez Citadel. Think about a stop by La Maison des Papillons, Place des Lices and Musee de l'Annonciade during your stay.