Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Saint-Tropez, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, museums and cafes. Saint Tropez Citadel, Frejus Amphitheatre and Frejus Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1619 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sainte-Maxime - Saint-Tropez
- The closest major airport is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 39.7 mi (63.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Tropez
Cultural venues in the city include Musee de l'Annonciade, Museum of gendamerie and cinema of Saint-Tropez and La Maison des Papillons. Notable city landmarks like Saint Tropez Citadel and Place des Lices might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Canebier Beach and Les Salins Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Ramatuelle, you can choose from 139 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Restaurant Le Yaca - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Saint-Tropez City Centre can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez - Our customers like the pool and central location at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Saint-Tropez City Centre features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Hôtel Villa Cosy - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to visit outside the city include Frejus Amphitheatre, located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city centre, and Frejus Cathedral, which is 12.2 mi (19.7 km) away.
Dressing for Saint-Tropez
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Saint-Tropez gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C