Visitors to Gassin are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, golf courses and seaside. Saint Tropez Citadel, Frejus Amphitheatre and Frejus Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2023 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sainte-Maxime - Saint-Tropez
- The closest major airport is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 43.7 mi (70.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gassin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Cogolin Beach, Plage de la Moune and Plage de la Bouillabaisse. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gassin Golf Country Club and Azur Park.
In Ramatuelle, there are 100 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kube Hotel Saint-Tropez - This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- La Bastide D'Antoine - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.
- Althoff Hotel Villa Belrose - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Popular places to visit around the area include Saint Tropez Citadel, 4.2 mi/6.8 km from the heart of the city, and Frejus Amphitheatre, which is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away.
Dressing for Gassin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- About 616.70 millimetres of rain falls on Gassin each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C