Visiting La Croix-Valmer
Visitors can enjoy all that La Croix-Valmer has to offer including the seaside, gardens and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. Top sights around the area include Saint Tropez Citadel and Pampelonne Beach.
- You'll find 1954 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sainte-Maxime - Saint-Tropez
- The closest major airport is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 45.3 mi (72.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Croix-Valmer
The city's natural beauty is on display at Gigaro Beach, Plage de Sylvabelle and Cavalaire Landing Beaches. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Plage d'Heraclee and Plage du Vergeron.
In Gassin, there are 181 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Château de Valmer - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale.
- Hôtel La Bienvenue - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel L Orangeraie - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Saint Tropez Citadel, 6.1 mi/9.8 km from the city centre, and Pampelonne Beach, which is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) away.
Dressing for La Croix-Valmer
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- La Croix-Valmer gets about 616.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°C