Visitors can enjoy all that Cogolin has to offer including the wineries, waterfront and gardens. The relaxing and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Saint Tropez Citadel, Frejus Amphitheatre and Frejus Cathedral.
- You'll find 1585 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sainte-Maxime - Saint-Tropez
- The closest major airport is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 45.2 mi (72.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cogolin
Favourite places to visit in the city include Cogolin Beach, Cave des Vignerons and Chateau Tremouries. In the area, you'll also find Saint Tropez Citadel and Frejus Amphitheatre.
In Grimaud, there are 70 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Ibis Golfe de Saint Tropez is located in central Cogolin. This 3-star hotel in Cogolin features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Coq Hôtel is located in the heart of Cogolin. With a stay at this hotel in Cogolin, guests can enjoy access to parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel Font Mourier is located within 2.6 mi (4.3 km) of the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Cogolin features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Popular places to see around the area include Frejus Cathedral, located 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city centre, and Pampelonne Beach, which is 7.2 mi (11.7 km) away.
Dressing for Cogolin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Cogolin is 23 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C