Visitors to Ramatuelle are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Top sights around the area include Saint Tropez Citadel, Frejus Amphitheatre and Frejus Cathedral.
- You'll find 1619 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sainte-Maxime - Saint-Tropez
- The closest major airport is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 42.4 mi (68.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramatuelle
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Pampelonne Beach, Escalet Beach and Plage de Bonne Terrasse. Additionally, you might want to add Plage Taillat to your agenda.
In Gassin, you can choose from 83 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel La Figuière - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Villa Marie - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel La Romarine - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include Saint Tropez Citadel, 3.7 mi/6 km from the city centre, and Frejus Amphitheatre, which is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away.
Dressing for Ramatuelle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ramatuelle is 23 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C