- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Maya Cancun Museum
- 1 min walk
- 14 min walk
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course
- 17 min walk
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located on the beach, Omni Cancun Hotel and Villas All Inclusive is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Delfines Beach and Forum Beach, while Aquaworld and Cancun Interactive Aquarium are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Delphinus Dreams and Ventura Park Cancun.Visit our Cancun travel guide
- Maya Cancun Museum - 1 min walk
- Aquaworld - 14 min walk
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course - 17 min walk
- Delfines Beach - 17 min walk
- El Rey Ruins - 2 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Vista/ Rodizio – Garden-view theme restaurant with a bar offering Brazilian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Pina Colada – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Da Vinci – Poolside theme restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Viva Mexico – Poolside theme restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Omni Cancun Hotel and Villas All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Omni Cancun Hotel Villas All Inclusive
- Omni Hotel Villas All Inclusive
- Omni Cancun Villas
- Omni Villas
- Omni Cancun Villas All Inclusive
- Omni Villas All Inclusive
- Omni Cancun Inclusive Cancun
- Omni Cancun Hotel and Villas All Inclusive Cancun
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
The food was very bad so we have to eat outside. Also they don’t have great attention with us