Bury St Edmunds Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Bury St Edmunds? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of the 11 that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Priory Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and location.
- Chantry Hotel is a guesthouse that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 4-star guesthouse's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Six Bells. This inn provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star inn's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Bury St Edmunds
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 0°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Bury St Edmunds is 20 mm
Exploring Bury St Edmunds with your pet
Known for its gardens and theatres, Bury St Edmunds has lots to offer visitors, including its entertainment, cathedrals and museums. See the local sights and visit Bury St Edmunds Art Gallery and The Abbey Gate. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Moyse's Hall Museum and The Athenaeum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Moreton Hall Veterinary Centre, Pets at Home or Med&Vet Uk Ltd.