Search Burlington Hotels, North Carolina
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 1 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Burlington, and visitors give high marks for the university vibe, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the area include Greensboro Coliseum and Greensboro Science Center.
- You'll find 174 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Greensboro
- The closest major airport is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Danville, VA (DAN-Danville Regional), 33.9 mi (54.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burlington
The city's cultural venues include Alamance County Historical Museum and Alamance Battleground. The picturesque setting of City Park and Cedarock Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Burlington Athletic Stadium and Conservators Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Burlington. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, NC - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Burlington (Elon), NC - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Burlington - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Greensboro Coliseum, 21.7 mi/34.9 km from the city centre.
Getting around Burlington
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Burlington Station. Burlington may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Burlington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Burlington is 1136 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Burlington?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Burlington, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Burlington?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Burlington?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Burlington?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Burlington?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Burlington?
Burlington Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Burlington by Star Rating
- Hotels near Burlington Airports
- Accommodation near Burlington Attractions
- More accommodation types in Burlington
- Choose Your Burlington Hotel Style
- Search Burlington Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Burlington
- Hotels Near Burlington, North Carolina
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends