Visitors to Brigg are sure to enjoy the spas, golf courses and forests. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and bars. Top sights around the area include Hull Marina and The Deep.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Brigg
- The closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 21.8 mi (35 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brigg
Golfing is a top activity, and Elsham Golf Club is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Hull Marina and The Deep.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Brigg. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Forest Pines Spa & Golf Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Arties Mill Lodge - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this lodge. With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Brigg
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Brigg Station. Brigg may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Brigg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Brigg gets about 523.90 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C