- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hideout Apartment Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
About this area
Located in Hull, Hideout Apartment Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. Hull and East Riding Museum and Spurn Lightship are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Beverley Minster and Skidby Windmill. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at KCOM Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife.Visit our Hull travel guide
- Hull Guildhall - 4 min walk
- Hull and East Riding Museum - 4 min walk
- Dinostar - 4 min walk
- Queens Gardens - 5 min walk
- Spurn Lightship - 7 min walk
- Hull Paragon Interchange Station - 12 min walk
- Hull (HUY-Humberside) - 33 min drive
- The Kingston Hotel - 1 min walk
- Zillis - 1 min walk
- Soho - 2 min walk
- Ye Olde Corn Exchange - 2 min walk
- The WIlliam Wilberforce - 2 min walk
About this property
Hideout Apartment Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 100.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 8.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: GBP 0
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and on-site parking. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
110% recommend the Hideout
From the moment of arrival the welcoming atmosphere was apparent: soft music and lighting, and a fresh pint of milk in the fridge. The apartment was beautifully presented, great design, layout and amenities. Really is a wonderful little hideout. Speaking on behalf of myself, it was a stay I couldn’t fault whatsoever. Highly recommended.