Visitors can enjoy all that Boxborough has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Walden Pond, Nashoba Valley Ski Area and Tsongas Arena.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Boxborough
- The closest major airport is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal), 19.9 mi (32 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boxborough
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Walden Pond, Nashoba Valley Ski Area and Tsongas Arena. Additionally, you'll find Burlington Mall in the area.
Below is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Boxboro Regency - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Boxborough
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- About 1241 millimetres of rain falls on Boxborough each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C