Visitors can enjoy all that Bellemont has to offer including the restaurants, shopping and ski areas. Top sights around the area include Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and Humphreys Peak.
- You'll find 549 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Grand Canyon
- The closest major airport is in Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sedona, AZ (SDX), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellemont
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and Humphreys Peak. Additionally, you'll find Oak Creek Canyon in the area.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Bellemont - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Bellemont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 3°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -9°C
- Bellemont gets about 548 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -8°C