Search Hotels in Williams
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Williams, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and local tours. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes. A top sight in the city is Bearizona.
- You'll find 555 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Grand Canyon
- The closest major airport is in Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 30 mi (48.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sedona, AZ (SDX), 35.6 mi (57.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Williams
The city's cultural venues include Thunder Eagle Native Art and Planes of Fame Air Museum. Attractions like Bearizona and Grand Canyon Deer Farm are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Kaibab Petroglyphs.
In Flagstaff, there are 106 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sheridan House Inn - Adult Only - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Grand Canyon Railway Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Arizona Snowbowl, located 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the city centre, and Humphreys Peak, which is 29.5 mi/47.5 km away.
Getting around Williams
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Williams Depot. Williams might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Williams
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -9°C at night
- About 555.30 millimetres of rain falls on Williams each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Williams?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Williams, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Williams?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Williams?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Williams?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Williams?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Williams?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Williams?
Where's the best place to stay in Williams that's close to historical sites?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in Williams?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Williams?
Williams Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Williams by Star Rating
- Hotels near Williams Airports
- Areas of Williams
- Accommodation near Williams Attractions
- More accommodation types in Williams
- Choose Your Williams Hotel Style
- Search Williams Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Williams
- Hotels Near Williams, Grand Canyon
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends