Search Valle Hotels, Grand Canyon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Valle, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and bars.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Valle
- The closest major airport is in Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 46.4 mi (74.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Valle
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and Kaibab National Forest. Additionally, you might want to add Planes of Fame Air Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Valle. This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Grand Canyon Inn & Motel - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Grandview Point, located 21 mi (33.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Grand Canyon National Park, which is 24 mi/38.6 km away.
Dressing for Valle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is -6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -12°C
- Valle gets about 410.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -11°C