Search Hotels in Grand Canyon, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 3 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
Visiting Grand Canyon
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Grand Canyon, and visitors give high marks for the local tours. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. Top sights in the city include Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon Visitor Center and Mather Point. In Grand Canyon, there are 555 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Canyon
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Northern Arizona, Yavapai Geology Museum and Tusayan Ruin and Museum. Attractions like Bearizona and Grand Canyon Deer Farm are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Lowell Observatory, Phantom Ranch and Bright Angel Lodge.
In Valle, there are 555 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Flagstaff - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff East - Our customers like the dining options and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Sheridan House Inn - Adult Only - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Grand Canyon include Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon Visitor Center and Mather Point. A popular place to see outside the city is Grand Canyon North Rim Visitor Center, 12.7 mi/20.4 km from the centre of the city.
Getting around Grand Canyon
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Grand Canyon Depot, Grand Canyon Village Station or Williams Depot. Grand Canyon might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Grand Canyon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -12°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and -6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -12°C as the night-time average
- About 410.70 millimetres of rain falls on Grand Canyon each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -11°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Grand Canyon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Grand Canyon, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Grand Canyon?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Grand Canyon?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Grand Canyon?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Grand Canyon?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Grand Canyon?
What's the best high-end hotel in Grand Canyon?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Grand Canyon?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Grand Canyon?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Grand Canyon?
Grand Canyon Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Grand Canyon by Star Rating
- Hotels near Grand Canyon Airports
- Areas of Grand Canyon
- Accommodation near Grand Canyon Attractions
- More accommodation types in Grand Canyon
- Choose Your Grand Canyon Hotel Style
- Search Grand Canyon Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Grand Canyon
- Hotels Near Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends