Warwick has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Welcoming and walkable, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its theatres, coffeehouses, and monuments.
- Though not directly in Warwick, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Warwick
- Theatres and live music are well-known in the area, and attractions include Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Swan Theatre, and Birthplace Museum
- Its monuments and castle are notable and landmarks to visit include Warwick Castle, Shakespeare Monument, and Anne Hathaway's Cottage
Staying in Warwick
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Glebe Hotel, averaging GBP 142.44 per night. Glebe Hotel, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Warwick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Warwick is 26 millimetres