Search Hotels in Banham
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Pocket Guide: Banham
Guests are sure to enjoy the gardens, restaurants and zoo in Banham. This countryside city also attracts visitors with its tucked away and welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Banham
- Families come for attractions such as Banham Zoo, Bressingham Steam and Gardens, and Wymondham Abbey
- The countryside and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and Harleston Recreation Park, Wayland Wood, and Marston Marshes are several places worth visiting
Staying in Banham
You might love Bluebell Barn Bed and Breakfast for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Bluebell Barn Bed and Breakfast, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Banham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Banham each year