Visiting Bagno Vignoni
Guests are sure to enjoy the spas and restaurants in Bagno Vignoni. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and cosy ambiance.
- There are 3 Bagno Vignoni hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 57.4 mi (92.4 km) from the city centre
Staying in Bagno Vignoni
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Adler Thermae Spa & Wellness Resort
- Locanda del Loggiato
Adler Thermae Spa & Wellness Resort, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating. Also Locanda del Loggiato has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Bagno Vignoni
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bagno Vignoni is 603 millimetres