Search Hotels in Chianciano Terme
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Chianciano Terme
Visitors can enjoy all that Chianciano Terme has to offer including the spas, archaeological sites and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, entertainment choices and museums. Around the area, top sights include Tenuta Valdipiatta, Pienza Cathedral and Palazzo Piccolomini.
- There are 113 hotels and other accommodation options in Chianciano Terme
- The closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 35 mi (56.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Chianciano Terme
The city's cultural venues include Archaeological Civic Museum and Chianciano Art Museum. The picturesque setting of Val di Chiana and Terme Sant'Elena exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Terme di Chianciano and Piscine Termali Theia.
In Montepulciano, you'll find 113 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Santa Caterina - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Agriturismo La Pietriccia - Our customers like the helpful staff at this farm stay. Amenities at this farm house include a winery and free WiFi.
- Hotel Montecarlo - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Tenuta Valdipiatta, 4.6 mi/7.5 km from the heart of the city, and Pienza Cathedral, which is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) away.
Dressing for Chianciano Terme
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Chianciano Terme gets about 824 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Chianciano Terme?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chianciano Terme, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Chianciano Terme?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Chianciano Terme?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Chianciano Terme?
Chianciano Terme Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chianciano Terme by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chianciano Terme Airports
- Accommodation near Chianciano Terme Attractions
- More accommodation types in Chianciano Terme
- Choose Your Chianciano Terme Hotel Style
- Search Chianciano Terme Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Chianciano Terme
- Hotels Near Chianciano Terme, Tuscany
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends