Visiting Bad Segeberg
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Segeberg has to offer including the mountain views, spas and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Bad Segeberg
- The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Segeberg
The city's cultural venues include Karl-May-Spiele and Old Segenberger Mansion. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Noctalis and Church of St. Mary.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bad Segeberg. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Residence KG is located in central Bad Segeberg. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bad Segeberg can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location.
- Kalkberg Ferienwohnungen is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city centre. This 3.5-star apartment in Bad Segeberg features free WiFi and a terrace.
- Krödo Apartment Your 3 Star Well-being Holiday Home in the North is located in the heart of Bad Segeberg. Located in Bad Segeberg, this 3-star apartment features a kitchen, free WiFi and a living room.
Getting around Bad Segeberg
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Bad Segeberg Station. Bad Segeberg may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bad Segeberg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 671.60 millimetres of rain falls on Bad Segeberg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C