- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Travemuende Beach
- 3 min walk
- Old Lighthouse Travemuende
- 8 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Luebeck (LBC)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Luebeck, ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Travemünde is near a train station and near the beach. Niendorf Bird Park and Travemuende Ferry Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Hansapark and SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand.
- Travemuende Beach - 3 min walk
- Old Lighthouse Travemuende - 8 min walk
- Niendorf Beach - 6 min drive
- Travemuende Ferry Port - 9 min drive
- Priwall Peninsula - 41 min drive
- Lübeck-Travemünde Strand Station - 2 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM) - 62 min drive
- Restaurant Holsteins — 1 min walk
- Bar Seven C's Bar — 1 min walk
- Bellavista - 1 min walk
- Vina - 1 min walk
- La Belle Epoque - 1 min walk
About this property
ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Travemünde
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per accommodation, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 14 May, EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 May - 14 September, EUR 2.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 September - 31 December, EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Columbia Hotel Casino Travemünde Luebeck
- Columbia Casino Travemünde Luebeck
- Atlantic Travemunde Luebeck
- ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Travemünde Hotel
- ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Travemünde Luebeck
- ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Travemünde Hotel Luebeck
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This hotel was not willing to work with me concerning my travel plans. I was stranded in a foreign country with different reservations for their sister hotel, also "Atlantic Hotel Luebeck", a mistake that ended up with me paying for 2 rooms with the Atlantic Hotel when I only stayed in one. They solidly told me that they could not help me even though I paid for the room. I am a single female traveler that arrived late at night, and they even refused to discuss the matter with me, even though all of my friends were paying customers as well. We will not be returning.