Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Sep 2019
Pocket Guide: Augusta
Guests will want to experience the restaurants, beaches and monuments in Augusta. Tucked away and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its parks.
- There are 8 Augusta hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Augusta
- Popular cultural attractions include Megara Hyblaea, Archaeological Park of Neapolis, and Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Sanctuary of the Madonna dell'Adonai, Augusta Airship Hangar, and Santa Croce Lighthouse
- The the sea, beaches and parks highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Brucoli Bay, Agnone Beach, and Garden of Biviere
Staying in Augusta
For trips with large groups, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Brucoli Village.You may appreciate one of these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Hotel Residence Capo Campolato
- Azienda Agrituristica Le Chiuse
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Residence Capo Campolato with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Azienda Agrituristica Le Chiuse and Brucoli Village are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Augusta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Augusta gets about 527 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Augusta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Augusta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Augusta?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Augusta?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Augusta?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Augusta?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Augusta?
Augusta Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Augusta by Star Rating
- Hotels near Augusta Airports
- Accommodation near Augusta Attractions
- More accommodation types in Augusta
- Choose Your Augusta Hotel Style
- Search Augusta Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Augusta
- Hotels Near Augusta, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends