Search Hotels in Auckland Central Business District, Auckland
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Auckland Central Business District
Auckland Central Business District is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and charming cafes. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Sky Tower, Queen Street Shopping District and Auckland Town Hall. Auckland Central Business District's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Auckland area.
Staying in Auckland Central Business District
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Auckland Central Business District, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments on Prince's Wharf: 4-star condo with free WiFi, parking and laundry facilities, 12-minute walk from Sky Tower. Our guests enjoy the condo's central location.
- Hotel DeBrett: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and 2 bars, steps from Queen Street Shopping District. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour: 5-star hotel with a marina, a restaurant and an indoor pool, 13-minute walk from Sky Tower. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and central location.
Auckland Central Business District may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Auckland. Newton is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its major shopping area. This neighbourhood is home to 41 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group: 5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a health club, 4-minute walk from Queen Street Shopping District. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Haka Lodge Auckland - Hostel: 4-star hostel with free WiFi and laundry facilities, 15-minute walk from Sky Tower. Expedia travellers like this hostel's central location and helpful staff.
- Haka Hotel K' Road Apartments: 4-star aparthotel with free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, 13-minute walk from Sky Tower. Our guests rate this aparthotel highly for its comfortable beds and breakfast.
Exploring This Auckland Neighbourhood
For cultural attractions in Auckland Central Business District, head to Auckland Art Gallery, Oedipus Rex Gallery and The Civic. Sky Tower and Queen Street Shopping District are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Newton, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Queen Street Shopping District. Think about a stop by Karangahape Road, Auckland Baptist Tabernacle and Norman Ng Building during your stay.
Getting Around Auckland Central Business District and the Greater Auckland Area
To venture out of town, take a train from Auckland Britomart Station. You can enquire about options for water travel at the port.