Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Ashford, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the coffeehouses, bars and parks. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 26.7 mi (43 km) from the city centre
Staying in Ashford
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate Ashford Motel.
Dressing for Ashford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Ashford gets about 1234 millimetres of rain per year